- Education: Rikkyo University (B.A in Law)
Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 1979 Additional indication of specific infringement litigation representation (2004) Chairman (2022～).
- May 1987
- Iijima Trademark & Patent Firm established
- October 1989
- Iijima International Intellectual Property Institute established
- May 2014
- Name changed to Iijima International Trademark & Patent Firm
- July 2021
- Iijima International Trademark & Patent Firm established
- January 2022
- Merged with Iijima International Trademark & Patent Firm
- May 2022
- Name changed to Patent Attorney Corporation Iijima International Trademark & Patent Firm
To the present
- Education: Chuo University (B.A in Law)
Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 2005
Additional indication of specific infringement litigation representation (2008)．Director(2022～).
Partners & Associates
- Education: Sophia University (B.A in Law)
Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 2007
Additional indication of specific infringement litigation representation (2011)
- Chuo University (M.A in Law)
Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 1998
- Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 1981
Additional indication of specific infringement litigation representation (2004)
- Qualification: Patent attorney, admitted in 2004
Additional indication of specific infringement litigation representation (2007)
- Patent attorney in China
[CCPIT Patent & Trademark Law Office]
- Patent attorney in Korea
［KIM & CHANG Law Office］
Toward the protection of personal information
Personal Information Protection Policy
- The Firm shall protect personal information with full awareness of its mission and responsibilities as a patent attorney and patent attorney corporation.
- We will acquire, use, and provide personal information appropriately and only to the extent necessary for fair business activities.
(The Firm shall acquire and use personal information appropriately and shall not, in principle, provide personal information to any third party without the consent of the individual concerned.)
- The Firm shall take reasonable security measures and take necessary corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification or leakage of personal information held by the Firm.
- The Firm will comply with laws, regulations, and other norms related to personal information.
- We will continuously review, improve, and enhance our efforts to protect personal information.
Handling of Personal Information
The Firm receives and uses personal information from you. The following is an explanation of the Firm's handling of personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information to be acquired
The purposes of use of personal information obtained by the Firm are as follows
- To report and communicate the contents of the Firm's business and to provide information regarding the contents of the Firm's business
- To provide information on publication of books, etc.
- Provision of information on seminars, services, etc. recommended by the Firm
- Other purposes of use related to 1. through 3. above.
Non-disclosure and non-provision of personal information to third parties
In principle, the Firm shall not disclose or provide personal information held by the Firm to any third party, except in the following cases
- when the consent of the individual has been obtained
- when personal information is disclosed in such a manner that individuals cannot be identified
- when the handling of personal information is outsourced to an outside contractor for reasons such as to facilitate smooth business operations.
(In this case, the Company will select a contractor with adequate protection standards and implement appropriate management through contractual obligations or other means.)
- When disclosure of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of the customer or a third party and it is difficult to obtain the customer's consent.
- When disclosure of personal information is required by legal order, etc.